House for Auction
Prime North-Facing Aspect, Panoramic Views and Endless Potential.
Property ID 1993279Is this the hidden gem you've been waiting for in Broadbeach Waters? Brimming with potential and perfectly positioned on a north-facing 840m2 block, you'll look forward to maximising its sweeping skyline views which encompass Surfers Paradise through to Broadbeach and beyond. Anchored on a 20m stretch of sandy beach, with a wide water outlook, this represents an enticing opportunity to simply move in as is and enjoy the sought-after location, renovate to create a luxury waterfront residence or explore prime development opportunities (STCA).
Set back from the street, with a vast front yard punctuated by towering palm trees, this 2-storey family home features 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and multiple living areas, along with a timber kitchen with Miele appliances. A supersized master bedroom, with ample storage, walk-through robe and ensuite, is set against the backdrop of panoramic skyline views and promises to be the perfect blank canvas to create your ultimate sanctuary. Boating enthusiasts will also appreciate the pontoon with power and water, while families will enjoy the secure backyard, ideal for kids or pets to safely play.
Presenting on a square-shaped block, within easy reach of elite schools, vibrant Broadbeach, Pacific Fair, Star Casino and the upcoming $100m The Lanes dining, retail and entertainment precinct, this is the ideal opportunity to make your mark in Broadbeach Waters. Act now to avoid disappointment and arrange your inspection today.
• North-facing, 840m2 waterfront block in Broadbeach Waters with 4 bed, 3.5 bath house
• Some of the most spectacular Gold Coast skyline views you'll find, stretching from Broadbeach to Surfers Paradise
• Enticing opportunity with endless potential to renovate, rebuild or develop (STCA)
• Tranquil location and set back from the street for enhanced peace and privacy
• Foyer with high ceilings, formal lounge and dining, open plan kitchen and spacious family room
• Supersized master bedroom with built-in robes, walk-through robe, ensuite and magnificent water and skyline views
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 with fans, built in robes and views, serviced by family bathroom
• 4th bedroom on ground floor with ensuite, plus powder room near laundry
• 20m stretch of sandy beachfront, pontoon and easy care backyard
• Ducted and split system air-conditioning, ceilings fans and large double garage
• Central to Broadbeach, Pacific Fair, Star Casino and upcoming The Lanes dining, retail and entertainment precinct
• Supermarkets, parks and elite schools St. Vincent's, All Saints and Emmanuel College close by
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.